Room Use Terms and Conditions
-You must complete the room sign-off checklist once you finish using the room. You can access the list here or via the QR code found in the hallway.
-Rooms must be left in a clean and tidy state, including; Bins emptied, rooms cleaned/wiped down using cleaning products supplied by Halcyon, Furniture including rugs, chairs, plants and so on returned to their original location
-Door to the room to be left open
-Rooms must only be used for purposes appropriate to the mental health qualifications and registration of the practitioner concerned.
-Rooms must be booked for the time spent with the client. If you are found seeing a client in a room without a booking or for longer than your allocated time, you will be billed, and your agreement may be cancelled.
-If you are last to leave the location, you must check all heating/cooling/lighting is turned off, and the external doors are locked.
-You must show professional courtesy to other practitioners and their clients by vacating the room on time.
General Terms and Payments
-Any damage to property incurred by you or your clients must be reported and paid for.
-Payments for rooms must be made in advance by credit card.
-You must be available to open the door to your client and see the client off the premises.
-You must respect other practitioners and their client’s space.
-If for any reason we are no longer able to offer the room for use we will provide 30 days written notice to you.
-We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
-If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may request to correct, update or delete by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-All online credit card transactions performed using the Stripe payment gateway are secured payments.
Bookings and Payments
-Booking are made online via your members login portal and through credit card.
-You will be automatically be charged 24 hours before your session.
-You agree to pay the going rate for the room rental. You can view pricing upon booking in the booking portal.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
-Refunds will be given when we have been unable to provide the service you have paid for or we have made a mistake.
-No refund will be provided for cancellations made within 24 hours of a booking.
-Allow 7 working days for refunds to be processed to the card used for payment.
– Bookings can be cancelled or edited up until 24 hours prior to the booking. To cancel or edit your booking log into booking platform and select the booking you wish to modify. It is your responsibility to cancel or edit a booking.
1. Can I store my things there? Due to the limited space, no.
2. Can I leave my equipment behind if I am coming in first thing in the morning? No, as there may be another practitioner booking in an after-hour session, therefore, we need to ensure the space is ready.
3. Can I make multiple bookings? Yes
4. If I refer someone, do they need to go through the registration process? Yes
5. When can I expect to hear back after I have registered? Usually within 2-3 working days.
6. Can I use the reception desk? No.
7. How do I book once I am a member? You can login and book directly from our platform.
8. What booking options are available? Hourly and daily booking options are available. These include outside of business hours and weekends.