IS your relationship not working the way it once was?
Some common warning signs of trouble in a relationship
- You’re no longer doing things together anymore.
- Recurring arguments about similar issues.
- Feeling dissatisfied and unhappy.
- One partner finding new interests without the other.
- Loss of friendship and warmth in the relationship.
- Feeling exhausted and overwhelmed.
- Prioritising others over the other partner.
Issues that can cause differences include
- Stress and pressure relating to and including health, work, parents, children or money.
- Differing goals and expectations.
- Differing perspectives or values.
- Lack of time to spend together.
- limited trust.
- Financial insecurity/difficulties
- Raising children
- Serious illness or disability
- Sexual difficulties
- Job loss or unemployment
- Violence or abuse
- Issues arising from a previous relationship.
We get it. So Let's Talk.
At Halcyon believe that having a satisfying relationship is based on education, self-reflection, effective communication and helpful coping strategies.
We can help. To make things easier we offer a free 15 miinute counsellor callback. There’s no commitment, think of it as your first step forward from being stuck.
- Bachelor of Social Science Psychology (BSocSc Psych)
- Bachelor of Counselling (BCouns)
- Director of a family-run agriculture business for over 12 years that seasonally employs over 500 people. Focused on employee recruitment, process and system training and development.
- Sales and Marketing Roles in Indonesia, Singapore, Belgium and London
- Crisis supporter at Lifeline for over two years helping those experiencing crisis, and suicide ideation
- Red Cross Employment Services, counselling people who have been out of work due to injuries or disability to regain confidence.
- USC Counselling and Wellbeing Clinic providing psychological and emotional support services to help the community through uncertain times.
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Family/Couples Relationships
- Grief and Loss
- Corporate Counselling