We help individuals, couples and families build meaningful relationships.
We are a team
Communicate and cultivate growth
Always Have Fun
Couples and Family Counsellor | Timeline Therapy™ Master Practitioner
Meet Trinity Dang, a certified Time Line Therapy™ practitioner since 2015 with years of experience helping international clients overcome their emotional barriers and live their best lives. Trinity is the Director of Halcyon Counselling, providing counselling support for individuals and couples seeking to enhance their mental health and well-being.
With her background in counselling and psychology, Trinity specialises in therapeutic approaches, including Time Line Therapy™, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Gottman Method, and EMDR. She is passionate about helping clients identify the root cause and empowering them to make positive changes to enhance their personal and professional lives.
As a practitioner of Time Line Therapy™ and Counsellor, Trinity understands the importance of a personalised approach to therapy. She takes the time to listen to her client’s unique stories and offers guidance and support that is tailored to their specific needs and goals. She has worked with clients from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds and is committed to creating a safe, non-judgmental, and supportive environment for all her clients.
If you’re looking for a compassionate and experienced counsellor who can help you overcome your emotional barriers and live a more fulfilling life, book a consultation with Trinity Dang.
- In Person (Sunshine Coast)
Accreditations and Training
- BSocSc Psychology
- BA Counselling
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) Master Practitioner
- Time Line Therapy™ Master Practitioner
- The Gottmans Institute Level 1 A researched-based approach to relationships
- Attachment-Focused EMDR
- Counselling at USC Clinic provides supportive therapeutic services for community members.
- Counsellor at Red Cross Employment Service, helping people who have been out of work due to disability or injuries..
- Successfully operated various businesses, including those focused on professional development training, property, and agriculture, for a period exceeding 10 years.
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Australian Psychological Society (APS)
- Relationship Counselling: Communication problems, trust and infidelity, lack of emotional connection, loss and grief and parenting conflicts.
- Family Therapy: Reunification Therapy, blended family difficulties, intergenerational conflicts and conflicts and disputes.
- Family Business and Family Office Consulting (Therapeutic): Building strong bonds within a family business, fostering trust, effective communication, and collaboration, and creating a solid foundation for sustainable growth, harmony, and long-term success.