Counselling sunshine Coast
At Halcyon we offer
- No 3-6 month waitlists so you can see a counsellor with a few days
- We welcome new clients
- We welcome self-referrals
- No doctors referral or mental health plan is needed.
- All sessions are private and confidential
Counselling that helps individuals, couples and families get unstuck, build meaningful relationships and ease life transitions.
Memberships and Affiliations
How to book with Halcyon
Book Your Consultation
Book directly from our website, there are no conditions and best of all our consultations are easy to book online.
Check Your Email
You will receive an email containing Halcyon’s Intake, Confidentiality and Consent Form. This will need to be read and submitted to Halcyon before your first counselling consultation.
Attend Your Consultation
Your counsellor will use this time to get to know what has been going on for you and together with you, establish a plan to achieve your goal.
Who can benefit?
If you found yourself…
- Repeating the same negative patterns
- Unable to achieve the goals you have set for yourself
- Are in a constant pattern of broken or negative relationships
- Unable to recover from or move past the trauma
- Have issues in relationships that are meaningful to you.
- You feel lonely, depressed, angry, stressed or anxious…
Then you can benefit from the services that we offer at Halycon.
Secure Your FREE CONSULTATION
Offering Flexible Counselling
Face to Face
Do you have questions? Request a callback from one of our counsellors.
Secure Your FREE Consultation
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy (MBCT)
- Strengths-Based Approaches
If you are at risk of harming yourself or others, please contact 000 or Lifeline on
13 11 14