Counselling Sunshine coast.
For Individuals, Couples and Families
We help individuals, couples and families get unstuck, build meaningful relationships and ease life transitions.
Who can benefit from counselling?
If you found yourself…
- Repeating the same negative patterns
- Unable to achieve the goals you have set for yourself
- Are in a constant pattern of broken or negative relationships
- Unable to recover from or move past the trauma
- Have issues in relationships that are meaningful to you.
- You feel lonely, depressed, angry, stressed or anxious…
Then you can benefit from counselling.
We provide the following methods of counselling
Face to Face
Our Counsellors are members of
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy (MBCT)
- Strengths-Based Approaches
How we work at the Halcyon Sunshine Coast Counselling Clinic
Book Your Free Consultation
Book directly from our website, there are no conditions and best of all our consultations are free.
You can share as much or as little as you like comfortable sharing. It is time for us to get to know each other.
Schedule Your First Session
If we decide that we are comfortable working together we will discuss a plan and book in our first session.
Ready to Get Started? Make the most of our free consulation today.
Book Your Free 30 Minute Phone Consulation Today
If you are at risk of harming yourself or others, please contact 000 or Lifeline on
13 11 14