Counselling on the Sunshine coast FOR MENTAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING ISSUES
Helping individuals, couples and families get unstuck, build meaningful relationships and ease life transitions.
Who can benefit from counselling?
If you found yourself…
- repeating the same negative patterns
- unable to achieve the goals you have set for yourself
- are in a constant pattern of broken or negative relationships
- unable to recover from or move past the trauma
- you feel lonely, depressed, angry, stressed or anxious
This is a great time to recognise that you may benefit greatly from seeking counselling. Halcyon is committed to providing quality mental health services that promote positive change through collaboration, compassion and evidence-based therapies.
We provide the following methods of counselling
Face to Face
What are the long term benefits of working with the Halcyon Counselling Sunshine Coast Clinic?
Overcome old, unhealthy patterns or the feeling of being stuck.
Build Meaningful Relationships
Create more rewarding relationships
Regain faith and trust in your abilities
Confront negative feelings and experience happiness.
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic Therapy
- Mindfulness-Based Therapy (MBCT)
- Strengths-Based Approaches
How we work at the Halcyon Sunshine Coast Counselling Clinic
Book Your Free Consultation
Book directly from our website, there are no conditions and best of all our consultations are free.
You can share as much or as little as you like comfortable sharing. It is time for us to get to know each other.
Schedule Your First Session
If we decide that we are comfortable working together we will discuss a plan and book in our first session.
Ready to Get Started? Make the most of our free consulation today.
- Save $85. Consultations are conducted over the phone or via video.
- Individual sessions can be conducted in person, on the phone or via video.
Couples & Families
- Couples and families are welcome to attend in-person sessions, phone or video
Book Your Free 30 Minute Phone Consulation Today
If you are at risk of harming yourself or others, please contact 000 or Lifeline on
13 11 14